Day Masai Mara Tours is the Safari that will give you a chance to see different animals such as herds of Antelopes, Zebra, giraffe, Elephants, and Gazelle
Day 1: Arriving Nairobi
We recommend to fly into Jomo kenyatta International Airport (NBO) early today we recommend a private transfer to Nairobi where the rest of the day is at leisure. We stay at the OSOITA LODGE, which is beautifully located close to Nairobi National Park and is a perfect place to prepare for your adventure. Today you will meet your safari driver guide at OSOITA LODGE for a short safari briefing and equipment check.
Day 2: Safari to Masai Mara
Leave from OSOITA LODGE at 7:00 am and drive to the north past Kangemi and with a stop at the rift valley and Narok the Maasai district town, you start viewing various games on the way, including different types of birds, herds of Antelopes, Zebra, giraffe, Elephants, gazelle, etc. While on the way, you have chances to visit Maasai local village (Manyata) and take some photos of really Maasai with their culture attires. Arriving at Mara Sopa Lodge for lunch and few hours for rest, then proceed for afternoon game drive 80% chances of seeing as Big five and many other wild animals set to retire for the day.Dinner and overnight at Tented Camp
Day 3: Safari to Masai Mara
Early Morning tea/coffee and proceed to game drive which is the best time to see the animals as they get out from their hide for the morning preys. Depending on the game drive nature you will have a great moment to visit the famous Mara River whereby different types of animals mingle to drink water, Picnic lunch on the bush. Arrive to your hotel for Dinner and overnight at Tented Camp
Day 4: Masai Mara to Nairobi
After breakfast, you depart Mara to return to Nairobi, en route you will visit Masai Village to experience the local Maasai Culture.
Email us for a quote or give us a call to discuss your perfect safari booking today.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.