2 Day Safari: to Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara, offers unique safari to suit customer requirements. All our safaris use durable, well-maintained Land Cruisers or Land Rovers, with roof hatches for unobstructed and up-close game-viewing. Our safaris include all park fees, an English speaking driver/guide, meals and lodge accommodations. Price per person varies depending on group size.
Day 1: Safari to Ngorongoro Crater
Today we visit the largest intact volcanic crater in the world, the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater. At more than 2,000 feet deep and 12 miles in diameter, the Ngorongoro Crater has one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Africa. 30,000 animals make their home in this crater, making it an ideal place for sightings of the ‘big 5′ – lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this truly world-class attraction, also known as the ’8th Wonder of the World’. Our dinner and overnight stay is at the rustic Ngorongoro Crater Migunga Forest Tented Lodge (FB)
Day 2: Safari to Lake Manyara National Park
we depart from your lodge proceed to Lake Manyara National Park. Although small in size, this park is one of the most diverse reserves in the country. Lake Manyara covers two thirds of the park. At the backdrop is the wall of the Great Rift Valley, before which lies the ground water forest, areas of open grassland near the lake foreshore, and the Soda Lake. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this area, which consists of open grassy areas, hot springs, dense woodlands and steep mountainsides. Lake Manyara National Park is a birding paradise that has more than 350 species of bird. The park is also famed for its unique and elusive tree- We will leave Lake Manyara National Park in Afternoon depart the Lake back to Arusha at East African Hotel with prior arrangement to the Airport.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.