2 Day Safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater, We use well maintained and extended Toyota Land Cruisers with roof hatches for unobstructed and up-close game-viewing.
All our safaris include all park fees, an English speaking driver guide, meals and lodge accommodations.
Price per person varies depending on group size.
Day 1: Ilboru Safari Lodge in Arusha
Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). We will arrange a private transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).To Arusha at Ilboru Safari Lodge, where the rest of the day is at leisure. We stay at Ilboru Safari Lodge, which is beautifully located on the slope of Mt. Meru and is a perfect place to prepare for your adventure.
We will gather in the hotel for a pre-safari briefing and an equipment check.
We will also confirm you have the appropriate mandatory medical coverage and travel insurance.
Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Morning breakfast at Ilboru Safari Lodge in Arusha and after wards we depart for Tarangire National Park. Your first experience of safari will be the thrilling game drive through the vastness of Tarangire National Park, arrive in good time for lunch. Afternoon game driving through the park followed by dinner and overnight at Nsiya Lodge.
Day 3: Ngorongoro crater
Today we visit the largest intact volcanic crater in the world, the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater. At more than 2,000 feet deep and 12 miles in diameter, the Ngorongoro Crater has one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Africa. 30,000 animals make their home in this crater, making it an ideal place for sightings of the ‘big 5′ – lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this truly world-class attraction, also known as the ’8th Wonder of the World’. Around evening drive back to Arusha at Ilboru Safari Lodge.
We can arrange a private transfer to the Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) after the safari.
Email us for a quote or give us a call to discuss your perfect safari booking today.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival , USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature