13 Day Camping Safari to Serengeti Ngorongoro crater and Lake Eyasi offers unique safari itineraries to suit customer requirements. All our safaris use durable, well-maintained Land Cruisers or Land Rovers, with roof hatches for unobstructed and up-close game-viewing. Our safaris include all park fees, an English speaking driver/guide, meals and lodge accommodations. Price per person varies depending on group size.
Day 1: Arrive Ilboru Safari lodge in Arusha
Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). We will arrange a private transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).To Arusha at Ilboru Safari Lodge, where the rest of the day is at leisure. We stay at Ilboru Safari Lodge, which is beautifully located on the slope of Mt. Meru and is a perfect place to prepare for your adventure.
We will gather in the hotel for a pre-safari briefing and an equipment check.
We will also confirm you have the appropriate mandatory medical coverage and travel insurance.
Day 2: After breakfast with your picnic lunch, drive to Lake Manyara National park for game viewing, dinner and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 3: After breakfast, drive to Serengeti National Park through Ngorongoro Conservation Area, with optional visit to Olduvai Gorge. Game viewing en-route, dinner and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 4: Full day game viewing in Serengeti, meals and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 5: Another Full day game viewing in Serengeti, meals and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 6: Early game-drive in Serengeti National Park then drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at a Camp/Lodge.
Day 7: After early breakfast, with picnic lunch, descend into the Ngorongoro Crater floor for game viewing. In late afternoon or evening hours ascend and proceed to your hotel/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: After breakfast, go for a nature walk on the Ngorongoro highlands. Later drive to Lake Eyasi for dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge.
Day 9: Early morning go for hunting and gathering exercise with Hadzabe Bushmen. Lunch then drive to Tarangire National Park, game viewing en-route to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 10: Full day game viewing in Tarangire National Park. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 11: Morning game viewing in Tarangire National Park then drive to Arusha National Park through Arusha Town. Dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge. Shopping on the way as you wish.
Day 12: Game viewing and walking(with armed ranger) in Arusha National park. In the evening or late afternoon drive to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 13: This day you may opt for a cultural tour nearby Arusha National Park villages before you proceed to the airport for onward flight.Depending on your plans you may stay a night or transfer to the airport for onward flight.
End of tour.
Email us for a quote or give us a call to discuss your perfect safari booking today.
Our Tour Include:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Membership in Flying Doctor Service
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.