6 Days amboseli/ lake Nakuru/ masai mara budget camping safari
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
pick up from your hotel at 0730 hrs and drive to Amboseli national park arriving in time for lunch at Kibo safari Camp . Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Full day in Amboseli with morning and afternoon game drive (optional visits to Masai village). All meal and overnight at Kibo safari Camp
Amboseli National park is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya. It is situated close to Kenya. It is situated close to Kenya- Tanzania border, The Park lies at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa (5,896m) whose snow-capped summit presents a splendid view on clear days. Amboseli National Park is often referred to as “The home of Elephants’ some of the largest Elephant herds are found here. The Game Park also contains vast groups of Zebras, Wildebeests, Giraffes, Buffalos, Hippos and Antelopes. Also to be found inAmboseli are lions, leopards, Cheetahs, Rhinos and many species of plain gamed through thousands of meters of volcanic rock from Mount Kilimanjaro. Animal species seen include elephant, zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, impala and leopard. The birdlife seen here includes pelican, bee eater, kingfisher, African fish eagle and pygmy falcon
Day 3.Amboseli - Lake Nakuru
Depart Amboseli in the morning Via Nairobi for lunch and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries enroute, arriving to the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos. Arrival is in the early evening and proceed for game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru guest house
Lake Nakuru's claim to fame is anchored on its flamingo's and the over 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the at times millions of flamingos is quite spectacular. From a distance the lake appears ringed in pink. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species- particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here
Day 4. Lake Nakuru -Maasai Mara
Morning game drive, Watch and photograph Birds and Animals , breakfast and depart for Masai Mara, Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at Mara wildebeest camp .
Day 5. Maasai Mara
Full day in Masai Mara. Morning and afternoon game drive. Meals and overnight at Mara wildebeest camp
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures
Day 6. Nairobi
Morning game drive then return to the campsite for breakfast .We drive to Nairobi where the safari ends to arrive by 1400 hrs..
Included in this package:
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary