5 days maasai mara and lake nakuru budget camping Safari.
Day 1: Nairobi - Nakuru
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries en route arriving to the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos. After lunch proceed for game drive in the Park with numerous Animals. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru guest house
Lake Nakuru's claim to fame is anchored on its flamingo's and the over 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the at times millions of flamingos is quite spectacular. From a distance the lake appears ringed in pink. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species- particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here
Day 2: Nakuru - Maasai Mara
Morning game drive, Watch and photograph Birds and Animals , breakfast and depart for Maasai Mara, Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at Mara wildebeest Camp
Days 3 &4: Maasai Mara
Two full days exploring the Maasai Mara National Park. Morning and afternoon game drive. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person .Meals and overnight at Mara wildebeestcamp.com" target="_blank">mara wildebeest camp
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures
Day 5: Mara - Nairobi
Morning game drive then return to the campsite for breakfast .We drive back through the Masai town of Narok andstop for some souvenir shopping, before continuing across the plains to Nairobi where the safari ends.
Tour price Includes:
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doorsand window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
Not included in this package
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.