3 days maasai mara budget camping safari/migration safari kenya 2014.
The Maasai Mara is Kenya's most celebrated game reserve / park, it offers the possibility of seeing "the big five" and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any would be visitor to Kenya mainly in July to October of each year.
Day 1. Nairobi - Mara
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and drive along the floor of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara arriving at thecamp in the afternoon for lunch. Afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight stay at mara wildebeestcamp" href="http://www.marawildebeestcamp.com" target="_self">Mara wildebeest camp
Day 2. Maasai Mara
Full day spent exploring the park in search of the big 5.Morning and afternoon game drives are offered. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person. Dinner and overnight stay at Marawildebeest camp
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe,wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures
Day 3. Mara - Nairobi
Morning game drives then proceed to Nairobi to arrive by 1600 hrs where the safari ends.
Cost per person sharing 360 usd dollars only for the entire 3 days 2 nights not per day. minimum 4 persons and a maximum of 6 persons window sit.
Included in this package:
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both west
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speak
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers after the trip
Not Included in this package:
- Domestic flight from nairobi to maasai mara 45 minutes which is 160 usd per person one way excluding airport tax which is 25 usd
- and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.